Motiv8tors together with BWC(Bitcoins Wealth Club) society provides in public the top 5 technical analysis indicators to determine in less than 5 minutes when is a good time to trade for profits!
First of all let’s talk about the goals, your goals with trading cryptocurrencies:
– Increase the amount of Bitcoin that you currently have.
-Accumulate cryptocurrencies for the long term buying them at low prices at the dips so that you can sell them later for big profits.
-Protect your wealth and increase your financial net worth in USD value
And the only way you are going to accomplish those goals is with these trading indicators I am going to explain to you in simple words.
Also couple of very crucial rules to ensure you minimize your risks
- Make sure you hold your Bitcoin and altcoins in Trezor or Ledger hardware wallet for your long term holdings if you don’t trade them.
- Spread your trading funds out over 2-3 exchanges, that way if one gets hacked your total trading portfolio is not wiped out.
- Risk no more than 1-2% of your account per any trade.
- The higher the trading amount the lower should be your stop loss. For example on $1,000 trade you may put 10% stop loss and $50,000 trade 2% stop loss.
- Start small, whatever capital in Bitcoin you can put into the market and won’t lose any sleep over and practise first on small trades (0.5% of your trading account per trade)
- The strategy in the bear market is to make consistently 1% – 5% gains
- Go for more quality trades than quantity of trades, trade less and earn more! If the trade is not good and all indicators tell to buy, don’t buy.
- Take 100% responsibility for your trading decisions even if you are using trading signals!
- Remember that markets always have cycles, so don’t be greedy (take profits and exit trades) and don’t be fearful (sell in bear trends when asset is undervalued)
Continue reading “Crypto Trading Cheat Sheet (2018)”
Metcalfe’s law, the bitcoin, the ethereum and their value. I am a Data Scientist student and I took a course with Dr. Fragkiskos Papadopoulos on Network Science. I know a little bit about everything regarding network science and today I will talk to you about the basics to calculate Metcalfe’s law on your own and track bitcoin but also any other coin you want like ethereum and their network value.
Metcalfe’s law states that the value of a network is proportional to the square of the number of its nodes, i.e. N². Formulated around 1980 in the context of communication devices by Robert M. Metcalfe, the idea behind Metcalfe’s law is that the more individuals use a network, the more valuable it becomes. Indeed, the more of your friends use email, the more valuable the service is to you.
During the Internet boom of the late 1990s Metcalfe’s law was frequently used to offer a quantitative valuation for Internet companies. It suggested that the value of a service is proportional to the number of connections it can create, which is the square of the number of its users. In contrast the cost grows only linearly with N. Hence if the service attracts sufficient number of users, it will inevitably become profitable, as N² will surpass N at some large N (Figure 1). Metcalfe’s Law therefore supported a “build it and they will Continue reading “BitDegree and Network Science”
We grow up. We should take important decisions in order to live a life and not just exist.
You already wasted some seconds reading the first line. Always remember in life we have to be patient. The time is now and this correct but sometimes you don’t want to rush something you want to last forever.
Me, you, him, her, them but at the end there is only us we are as one, united as one divided by zero and the reactions are the same for the Motiv8tors experiment. Power, money and sex does Continue reading “Motiv8tors experiment”
The fact that we need money it cannot be denied. We need money to pay our bills, for our education. But here comes the following question. What is the right way to treat money? How canwe live a meaningful life without money worries?
“A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.”-Jonathan Swift
This quote is meaningful, in my opinion it captures the essence Continue reading “How to live a meaningful life but without money worries”
We can share anything you want in groups on the social media #The8App with thousands of members. Groups of categorizing content to “Daily”,”Lol”,”Style”,”Geek”,”Life”,”Pets” and more.
You have the opportunity to control the power of your own hashtags related to your content. And then transform your content for eligible viewing and get easily thousand of views totally FREE.
Continue reading “Online Marketing for your business for FREE”