Here are the tips from the world’s most successful people including Barack Obama, Bill Gates and Hillary Clinton.
- Disconnect from work completely and don’t make your bed a work place by checking the emails or finishing working tasks
- Reflect on the good things from that day. Keep a “gratitude journal” where you can write down all the positive moments and progress you’ve made during the day
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes to relax and quite your mind
- Avoid drinking alcohol right before bedtime
- Plan out your sleep. Go to bed at the same time every day.
Important notice: The above five are just some of the advice successful people have for you. To read all the other tips check out this detailed infografic designed by ProCustomWriting.com team.
What fits you the most? Try it tonight.