Motiv8tors together with BWC(Bitcoins Wealth Club) society provides in public the top 5 technical analysis indicators to determine in less than 5 minutes when is a good time to trade for profits!
First of all let’s talk about the goals, your goals with trading cryptocurrencies:
– Increase the amount of Bitcoin that you currently have.
-Accumulate cryptocurrencies for the long term buying them at low prices at the dips so that you can sell them later for big profits.
-Protect your wealth and increase your financial net worth in USD value
And the only way you are going to accomplish those goals is with these trading indicators I am going to explain to you in simple words.
Also couple of very crucial rules to ensure you minimize your risks
- Make sure you hold your Bitcoin and altcoins in Trezor or Ledger hardware wallet for your long term holdings if you don’t trade them.
- Spread your trading funds out over 2-3 exchanges, that way if one gets hacked your total trading portfolio is not wiped out.
- Risk no more than 1-2% of your account per any trade.
- The higher the trading amount the lower should be your stop loss. For example on $1,000 trade you may put 10% stop loss and $50,000 trade 2% stop loss.
- Start small, whatever capital in Bitcoin you can put into the market and won’t lose any sleep over and practise first on small trades (0.5% of your trading account per trade)
- The strategy in the bear market is to make consistently 1% – 5% gains
- Go for more quality trades than quantity of trades, trade less and earn more! If the trade is not good and all indicators tell to buy, don’t buy.
- Take 100% responsibility for your trading decisions even if you are using trading signals!
- Remember that markets always have cycles, so don’t be greedy (take profits and exit trades) and don’t be fearful (sell in bear trends when asset is undervalued)
Continue reading “Crypto Trading Cheat Sheet (2018)”
Agglica is an educational app to learn English by recognizing any photo you take.
App target audience is for people that want to start learning English and for kids. Agglica is also suitable for autistic, speech and visually impaired persons. Added speech feature is added to speak the result for this purpose.
It requires internet connection.
Agglica does not make use of any photos you take. Ability to choose image from gallery coming soon in the next update.
Continue reading “Agglica iOS App – Learn English The Fun Way”
Metcalfe’s law, the bitcoin, the ethereum and their value. I am a Data Scientist student and I took a course with Dr. Fragkiskos Papadopoulos on Network Science. I know a little bit about everything regarding network science and today I will talk to you about the basics to calculate Metcalfe’s law on your own and track bitcoin but also any other coin you want like ethereum and their network value.
Metcalfe’s law states that the value of a network is proportional to the square of the number of its nodes, i.e. N². Formulated around 1980 in the context of communication devices by Robert M. Metcalfe, the idea behind Metcalfe’s law is that the more individuals use a network, the more valuable it becomes. Indeed, the more of your friends use email, the more valuable the service is to you.
During the Internet boom of the late 1990s Metcalfe’s law was frequently used to offer a quantitative valuation for Internet companies. It suggested that the value of a service is proportional to the number of connections it can create, which is the square of the number of its users. In contrast the cost grows only linearly with N. Hence if the service attracts sufficient number of users, it will inevitably become profitable, as N² will surpass N at some large N (Figure 1). Metcalfe’s Law therefore supported a “build it and they will Continue reading “BitDegree and Network Science”
We grow up. We should take important decisions in order to live a life and not just exist.
You already wasted some seconds reading the first line. Always remember in life we have to be patient. The time is now and this correct but sometimes you don’t want to rush something you want to last forever.
Me, you, him, her, them but at the end there is only us we are as one, united as one divided by zero and the reactions are the same for the Motiv8tors experiment. Power, money and sex does Continue reading “Motiv8tors experiment”
Steemit is a Social Payment Network. Below is a list of the top 20 users to follow. However this Top 20 is not the Top 20 users with the most followers, but the most active steemit users.
Top 15 Steemit Members To Follow:
Continue reading “What is Steemit Game? & the top active users on steemit until now”
A new artificial intelligence game that challenges you to express the right emotion. Scan photos and find out what emotions they are hidden.
– Play with your selfies and your emotions.
– Shows detailed statistics about emotions in the picture.
– Real time analysis game of facial expressions.
– Availability to share your most dominant emotion along with your selfie with friends!
Game of Emotions will require an internet connection in order to play.
Take selfies and challenge your friends.
Continue reading “Game of Emotions by Bluetechno (Spyros Archimidis)”
An artificial intelligence (AI) mobile application for kids and not only to learn English. With voice and with added languages for translation including Russian. Looking for sponsors (50$ per sponsor). Sponsors will get advetised by their logo or profile photo and with their email and website.
Drop shipping items via big retailers such as eBay, Amazon, and via Shopify can be a profitable business. Yet, there are a few things to consider. If you are starting a drop ship business, you have to take in mind the following:
What is drop shipping?
Drop shipping is a business model, where you do not hold inventory. After singing up Continue reading “EmporiumBazar and Dropshipping”